Problems With Soil Compaction In Your Lawn? Lawn Aeration Is The Perfect Solution!
Lawn Aeration can be one of the most beneficial processes for a healthy lawn. This is completed towards the end of the year using a professional heavy machine that pushes tine bars into the soil allowing air and nutrients into the soil profile.
There are two types of Lawn Aeration; Solid core and Hollow core. We will be happy to test your lawn and advise the most appropriate option needed.
The benefits of Lawn Aeration include:
- Improved transfer of rainwater to the roots
- Air flow in the root zone increases which stimulates root growth
- Roots use the edge of the core to travel further down and access damper soils
- Compaction is relieved as the lawn expands to eventually fill the holes left
- Reduced puddling on the surface
Why not take advantage of our FREE lawn review service? One of our fully trained, lawn care professionals will be happy to arrange a free lawn review with you. As part of the review they will identify any issues your lawn may have and provide you with a fully costed solution for you to consider. Click here to request a FREE quote.